Friday, October 13, 2006

Role reversal

Here's a change of pace, I just completed a trade in one of my leagues and I want to know what some of the readers out there think.

I dealt Brian Westbrook and Santana Moss and got Shaun Alexander and Braylon Edwards in return. My other RB is LaDainian Tomlinson and my other WRs are Torry Holt, Donald Driver and Laveranues Coles. I'm having some second thoughts, I'm gambling that Alexander will be healthy soon and Westbrook won't. And if you told me before this year's draft that I'd have Tomlinson AND Alexander in the same backfield I'd be freakin' elated.

Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the trade. Surely Alexander will come back into form...at least you better hope.

Anonymous said...

in yahoo leagues alexander has around 30 points in two weeks. he's fine. LT and alexander? crazy thoughts. you win.